Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wow! My first "blog" site!



Today is a great day!  I have just entered into the world of "blogging."  I have always thought that it was such a stupid name. "blogging"  I guess I need to look up the origin of such a thing.  Maybe it has some profound meaning that I need to find.  Probably not.  I guess I need to give credit where credit is due.  I signed up for a blog because of my friend Tom, who set up a site in September.  I have visited his a few time and get a lot of laughs, which let's face it, we could all use more of.  

I will admit, I am not some great writer, that is to be left up to my sister in Seattle.  I probably wont have great insights on life as we know it.  I doubt I will give new meaning to life for anyone. If nothing else, it will be therapeutic for me.  For all of you that know me, this is much needed. 

No comments: