Saturday, June 6, 2009

Some Quotes that INSPIRE...

Over the 37 years I have bee around, there have been some inspiring quotes that make me want to get up and contuinue with renewed vigor or just make you stop and consider. Here is a sampling. Feel free to add on some of yours in the comments below.



"DO or DO NOT. There is no TRY!" - Yoda
"Beware of the Dark Side" - Yoda

"No parent should have to bury their child." - Theoden King




"I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Thomas Edison (1846 - 1931):


"It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."
Howard Ruff


"I find your lack of faith disturbing" -Darth Vader



2 comments:

Tom said...

Great post. I have a quote I like that Steve Martin uses in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. "It is better to do good than to not" I know it's pretty basic and poor grammer but it's kind of like choose the Right.

Persnickety Prints said...

Love these quotes! Love the Superman Header...you are getting good with this blogging thing shawn! Let me know when you are ready to print it:)